Book A Vaccine
Flu vaccination appointments available now!
NOTE: You will need your PPS number to book a Flu Vaccination appointment.
HSE Vaccines: HSE stock is being reserved for patients over 65, healthcare and homecare workers with direct patient contact and those with specified underlying health conditions. Vaccination is free for those meeting these criteria. If you do not meet the criteria then you must book a private flu vaccination.
Private Flu Vaccines: This vaccination service is for those who do not meet the criteria for receiving a HSE vaccine.
The vaccine is FREE to everyone in the at-risk groups listed below:
- All those aged 65 years and over
- All children aged 2-17 inclusive
- All pregnant women, at any stage of pregnancy
- Chronic respiratory disease including cystic fibrosis, moderate or severe asthma, COPD
- Chronic heart, renal (kidney) or liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease including multiple sclerosis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Haemoglobinopathies such as sickle cell anemia
- Hereditary and degenerative disorders of the central nervous system etc.
- Cancer patients
- Residents of nursing homes and long stay institutions
- Children with conditions that compromise respiratory function eg. spinal cord injury, seizure or other neuromuscular disorder
- Morbid obesity ie. Body Mass Index (BMI) over 40
- Those who are immunosuppressed due to disease or treatment including those with missing or non functioning spleens
- Healthcare workers & carers
- Household contacts or out of home carers of persons with increased medical risk
- People who have close, regular contact with pigs, poultry or water fowl
- Down Syndrome
- Children on long-term aspirin therapy
Eligibility criteria are subject to change by the HSE, ask in store for details.