The Inkey List- Beta Hydroxy Acid
BHA is an exfoliator that works beneath the surface of the skin to help unclog pores, target blackheads and reduce excess oil.
This serum contains 2% Salicylic Acid which means it can penetrate deeper into your skin, helping to unclog pores, fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance. BHA is great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation. Thanks to added 1% Hyaluronic Acid it is non-drying to skin.
Who is it for?
Good for; Blemish prone skin.
Helps to; Reduce blackheads and breakouts
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- 1% low molecular Hyaluronic Acid: To help hydrate and avoid dry skin
- BHA can be used in the AM or PM as preferred.
- Gently pat 1-2 drops into the face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- INKEY Tip
- It can also be used as a more targeted treatment for blemish prone areas.